The BN Multi Capsule is a multivitamin designed specifically for your nutritional well being.
It has been designed for a smooth transition should you prefer a capsule following your first few months post sleeve, gastric bypass or Lapband surgery on a chewable multivitamin.
This formula was designed for you with the highest quality, most bioavailable nutrient forms, easy to digest and absorb while including a comprehensive B-Complex and trace minerals. BN Multi's are hypoallergenic and have no food colouring.
BN Multi capsules provide a broad range of essential vitamins.
*Comprehensive Vitamin B Complex Including two forms of Vitamin B12 that total 250mcg of B12 per tablet - that is 500mcg per day!
*Essential Calcium Adequate dietary calcium in our youth and throughout life is required for maintaining optimal bone health.
*General Well-being Various vitamins and trace elements in the BN Multi may assist in the maintenance of general well-being.
*Trace Element Support BN Multi contains various trace elements. Iodine is essential to support healthy thyroid function; Iron is necessary for maintaining normal blood.
Capsule size approximately 2.3cm x 0.9cm
NOTE: BN Multi Capsules do not contain significant calcium, which is beneficial because calcium interferes with the absorption of iron and is best taken seperately. We recommend taking additional calcium citrate supplements, see our BN Cal chewable tablets.
Each Tablet contains:
- Betacarotene 2.3mg
- Retinyl acetate 431.25mcg (Vitamin A 375mcg RE)
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 60mg
- Cholecalciferol 12.5mcg (Vitamin D 500IU)
- d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate 12.4mg (Vitamin E 15IU)
- Thiamine nitrate (Vit B1) 5mg
- Riboflavin (Vit B2) 5mg Selenium (as selenomethionine) 30mcg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 5mg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 125mcg
- Co-Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12) 125mcg
- Folic Acid 250mcg
- Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5) 5mg
- Biotin 150mcg Inositol 10mg
- Iron (as ferrous fumarate) 9mg
- Magnesium (as oxide heavy) 52.5mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 74.5mcg
- Copper (as culpric citrate hemipentahydrate) 375mcg
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 7.5mg
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 25mg
- Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 1mg
- Chromium 60mcg (as chromic chloride 35mcg) (as picolinate 25mcg)
- Choline bitartrate 2.5mg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum trioxide) 37.5mcg
BN MULTIVITAMINS - 60 CAPSULES
WARNING: When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor.