Love Fried Rice? Try This Quick & Delicious Prawn Fried Rice
Do you love fried rice?
Try this quick and delicious prawn fried rice!
It only takes 20 minutes to cook!
Prawn & vegetable fried rice
PREP TIME: 10 Mins
COOKING TIME: 10 Mins
- 350g green prawns, shelled, deveined, tails intact
- ¼ cup (60 ml) oyster sauce
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 2 tbs Shaoxing wine or dry sherry
- 1 tbs sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 bunch gai choy (Chinese mustard greens), trimmed, cut into 3 cm lengths
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed, cut into 3 cm lengths
- 1 cup (120g) frozen peas
- 2 cups (160g) bean sprouts, trimmed
- 2 x 250g packets 90-second medium-grain brown rice
- 1 tbs sunflower oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 6 green shallots, trimmed, cut into 3 cm lengths
1. Pat prawns with paper towel to absorb any excess water. Combine oyster and soy sauces, wine and sesame seeds in a small jug. Combine gai choy, asparagus, peas, bean sprouts and unheated rice in a large bowl.
2. Heat oil in a wok over high heat. Stir-fry prawns, garlic and shallots for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add asparagus mixture and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until vegetables start to soften. Add sauce mixture and stir-fry for 2 minutes until vegetables are tender and prawns are cooked through. Serve.